Bribery and corruption presents serious legal, compliance and reputational risks. Recently, regulatory agencies have significantly increased enforcement of anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws and regulations. This course defines bribery and corruption and covers anti-bribery and anti-corruption legislation in multiple jurisdictions. This course also has been developed to provide an understanding of business wide systems and controls aimed at managing and reducing bribery and corruption risks.
※Compliance and Internal Audit Certification Training※
- Total time of learning must exceed 1hr 21min.
- Please fill in post-course survey.
- Deadline: Please complete the online test within 7 days after the last day of learning perio.
- Time: 20 minutes.
- Type: 10 true-false and mutiple-choice questions.
- Score: Each question is worth 10 points. The total is 100 points. You must score at least 60 points to pass the test.
- Makeup Test: Those who fail to get 60 points or do not complete online test within 7 days after the last day of learning period, should take a makeup test within 14 days. Please note that you can take makeup test only once.
※In order to ensure the smooth accumulation of course hours, make sure to switch chapters every 30 minutes. If you can’t use the course for some period of time, please close all course windows.